Friday, May 27, 2011

Never Say Why

Someone should have taken that word out of my vocabulary at a very young age it has done me more harm than good all my life. It is like that song that has no ending your children try to learn the words to and then they happen to master it on a long car ride when you least expect it. Well "Why" has always been there for me and I wish at times it was not. I am writing this blog because I just felt the urge to keep a written journal of my journey back to where I know I should be, back to where I need to be and back to where I belong.  It is going to be all I expect and then some, fully prepared I go ready to face all that awaits me. I hope you enjoy and I hope you learn and I hope that at the end of the road..wow I dont know..
Thats why I am just one big experiment and this is just the experiment of me :o

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home